Cloud Based Unified Communication
- Auto Attendants – Help direct call traffic to the correct sections of your business.
- Fax – Allows you to receive, manage faxes via the web.
- Instant access to call anyone in the company.
- Intricate Call Forwarding System – Multitude of options for call forwarding to fit your needs. Examples are, (hunt groups, auto-forwarding schedules, voicemail copy sent to email option, and much more.
Online Meetings & Chat Services
- HD video conferencing and screen sharing.
- Messenger Platform – Expands teams collaboration capabilities by adding a persistent place to discuss a team’s work, share files, and integrate bots for a variety of things. Examples are, (updates on projects, support ticket updates, scheduling assistant, and much more)
- Cloud-based phone service with 90+ enterprise-grade features.
- High-level network call quality and uptime.
- Single web-based management portal.
- Spam Caller Protection.
- Place, receive, and manage calls from your Phone, PC, or Mac
Businesses that switch to VoIP save at least 30% on their phone bills
Of businesses said they have already deployed Unified Communications
New business' initial startup costs can be cut by up to 90% with VoIP
We're Here To Help!
11935 Mason Montgomery Rd. Suite 200 Cincinnati, OH 45249
M-F: 8am – 5pm